Your new Fittingly fitted furniture has the benefit of a manufacturer’s guarantee which covers the failure of materials purchased for 12 years.
Your guarantee will commence 7 days after the completion of your installation.
Once your fitter has reported that your installation is complete, you have 7 days to check over your furniture to ensure you are happy with everything and to contact us regarding any concerns you may have. Any issues reported after these 7 days will be accessed under the guarantee terms and once your balance has been settled under the terms of your contract.
The Guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The furniture has been installed by Fittingly in the U.K.
- You have properly cared for and used the goods and followed any instructions provided by us, particularly in the case of gloss and high sheen furniture.
- The furniture has been used for normal domestic purposes only.
- The guarantee is personal to you and is not transferable.
- The furniture has not been altered, or interfered with, by any other persons not authorised to do so by Fittingly .
- Any repair work must be undertaken by Fittingly or our appointed agent. This does not include the fitting/replacement of the items listed below which are not covered under our guarantee.
- In the event that the furniture has not been installed by Fittingly, this guarantee will cover parts supplied by Fittingly only, no aspects of the fitting, assembly, finishing nor securing will be guaranteed by Fittingly.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Any damage caused by wear and tear.
- Natural wear and tear.
- Fitting of any small item replacements, for example, handles, hanging rails, etc.
- Natural colour fading caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Movement of wardrobe infill or worktop caused by natural movement of the house’s structure for installations over 30 days old. This also includes settlement of furniture if fitted on top of carpet.
- Electrical and light fittings and mirrors.
- Door and drawer adjustments and caulking, refitting of drawers removed from drawer runners.
- Accidental damage caused as a result of an unexpected and non-deliberate action.
- If the furniture is required to be removed from the room’s structure the guarantee does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring and walls. This will be the responsibility of the consumer to make good.
- Any fitting issues reported outside of 30 days from original installation date.
Please note: It is at Fittingly’s discretion as to whether we repair, replace or reinstall parts as required. Due to natural colour fading on your existing furniture there may be a slight colour variation in any items replaced which is outside of Fittingly’s control.
Fittingly will aim to rectify all valid claims within 50 days of receipt of a valid claim. Should you have any further queries regarding a claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.